I'm very new to online dating, and this is the first site I've signed up for. This seems to be the better option than the bar scene, and I've heard success stories so I thought to give it a try.
I was born in Pittsburgh, moved to Tucson, Arizona at a young age, then to Toronto, Canada and then back to Pittsburgh. I've lived in Pittsburgh my entire life since, besides college and a summer internship I had in New York City. I loved living in NYC as it opened me up to trying new activities, events, and food. At a young age in Toronto, I began playing Ice Hockey and have been a die hard fan of the sport my whole life. The Pittsburgh Penguins are my favorite sports team with the Steelers a close second. If I'd consider myself an expert in any subject it would definitely be hockey. With Football, I'm a fan because of the tradition, tailgating, and camaraderie it brings to the city. If you're a fan of any other team, don't worry, I'm not going to be that guy throwing beer or popcorn on you at games.
I try to surround myself with positive things and people. I was lucky to have a previous job where I traveled to many major cities in the United States and got to see so much of what America has to offer. The whole experience opened me up as a person, and made traveling a hobby I enjoy doing. I didn't do an overseas semester in college so my next destination is definitely Europe.
Six days of the week I workout, and I don't ever expect to be that guy in his late twenties or thirties who doesn't look like his college photos and owns a beer belly. I eat healthy 90% of the time, but the other 10% I enjoy having food that would give people a heart attack. If you're a vegan or vegetarian, I will respect your eating habits, but i'll never succumb to them. If you feel the presence of meat is too terrible to bear, i'll order a salad.
If you'd like to meet up or get dinner, lunch, drinks, or whatever else there is to do, feel free to msg me on here.
P.S. Cristobol is not my real name, I'm half Irish half Italian