After trying a few times to start out this 'summary' with something other than a cliche, let's go with this:
- I'm going to be participating in The Color Run 5k on March 2nd, so I'm psuedo-training for that.
- I learned how to drive stick on a '65 Mustang convertible, and have been driving manual ever since!
- Tardiness is my biggest pet peeve.
- I like explorers, hiking, football, geeks, festivals, dive bars, scotch eggs, and vacations.
- My hair is usually boring-brown, but I've recently-ish decided that dark red with highlights is my preferred color.
- I'm rarely around on weekends; if I don't have something to do, or somewhere to explore, I get melancholy.
- I've recently learned that I like shooting guns. And that I'm a decent shot. Next on the list is to see how awesome an archer I am.
- I've been to Mexico (no shock there), Canada, Jamaica, France, Ireland, and England. I REALLY want to go to Germany and Italy next, but who knows what is in the stars? I will say that my version of vacationing is making sure I have a place to sleep, looking up a few awesome tourist traps to check out, and then spending the rest of my time walking around in order to see what I can see.
My bucket list includes flying in a blimp, going spelunking (with a guide, I think), figuring out what pinkies are meant for, and visiting about 90% of the planet, or as much as I can get to during my time on this spinning sphere of awesomeness. I have a really diverse list of interests; one weekend I'll be poking around on the internet and baking up some goodies, the second I'll be skipping around the city exploring Chinatown and the Exploratorium while pretending I'm a kid again, and the third I'll be losing my voice at a Raiders game with thousands of like-minded sports fans. I also volunteer at the Laguna Seca racetrack some race weekends.
I'm giggly, always smiling, and come across as extremely outgoing and make jokes when I'm nervous. I'm looking for someone I can respect, trust, and who will always make me want to be better than I already am. I want to be comfortable and safe, but would love to be teased out of my comfort zone. I would love my partner to be my best friend and make my heart skip a beat. To be my travel companion, and the one I come home to. To tickle me until I beg him to stop, and always be surprised when I pretend to retaliate. To be able to take my teasing for as long as he can, and shut me up with a kiss.