I am 24 years young and recently moved to Anaheim from LA. I went to school at UC Santa Barbara and graduated at 21 with a degree in Business Economics and Accounting. (Yes, I actually graduated in 4 years while going to a party school!) I started an Energy Consulting company while in college and run that full time still – my office is in Orange, CA.
So about me, I am extremely motivated, ambitious and goal-oriented! I work out 4-5 times per week, but I’m definitely not a meathead! I am also very outgoing and love to go out with my friends. I am usually known as the life of the party… I swear I’m not the only one who says that either! Lol Although, I can enjoy a night in too for Netflix and wine :)
I’m the kind of guy who you can ask to go out somewhere or do something and 90% of the time I will be willing to… the other 10% is when I have to be responsible and do something for work. I often work 50-60 hours/week, but I definitely know how to balance my life and make time to do fun things… I work hard, but I play harder (clich?, I know!)
The type of girl I look for is usually:
- Looks: Brunette, average to thin body type, 5’1” to 5’5”, nice smile :)
That is usually what attracts me most, but I am open to everything. Basically, I am trying this site to meet someone with the same qualities as me and who I can carry a conversation with. Bars aren’t usually a good place to meet someone, and this way I can pre-screen potential suitors! Lol Let me know if you have other questions!