Looking for the non-typical CA girl? Perfect...cause I'm from Chicago! If you've never dated a Midwest girl, now's a good time to try it.
I have been in CA for about three years and just moved to LA from the OC at the beginning of July 2011.
Here's a little bit about what I am looking for...
1. SENSE OF HUMOR! :)
2. College degree - Education is a strong value of mine
3. Taller than me (even when I am wearing heels, so 5'10" or above)
4. Be a gentlemen - it's the little things that mean the most, like opening doors
5. Stability - need someone I can rely on through life's ups and downs...and who is ready to settle down, but not settle.
6. Love sports, especially football!!!
7. An appreciation for real girls (or just one girl...me)
8. DO NOT live with your parents. (I know the economy is rough, but if I can make it on my own, I expect the same of my man).
1. Have a dog I can play with
2. Likes country music
3. I am sure there are more, so I will keep this as a work in progress...