Congratulations, if you are reading this then you are also trying this online dating thing and we already have something in common!!!
So what else do we have in common??? Well for starters I am assuming that you are looking for a person who is honest and can make you laugh right? Well if that is correct than guess what?? That's me!!!
Now a short summary about myself. Well for starters my name is Kiel (pronounced Kyle) and I recently turned 27 years old. 26 was a great year for me an I hope 27 is even better. I have paid off all my debt, I got a promotion at work and I just started the process of house hunting. The only thing that is missing is that special someone in my life. I currently manage a restaurant which I really enjoy. The restaurant industry is my passion and will continue to pursue this career. I was born and raised in Southern California and I wouldn’t have a problem leaving. I don’t hate it or anything I just feel that there is more out there that can suit me better, but dont worry im bot going anywhere. I work some long and crazy hours as you could probably figure out from what I do. I am not opposed to meeting someone the old fashioned way but again I don’t have time. Now please don’t let this discourage anyone from contacting me. I can and always will make time to spend with that special person.
I enjoy driving becuase it is my "me" time. It allows me think without distraction. I drive a lot actually because all my friends live in the Santa Monica and Los Angeles area. So basically what I'm saying is that I am not opposed to a drive if you live far away.
Interesting Facts About Me
• I hate pulp because it creeps me out. I won’t even put a lime or orange in my beer.
• I love Disneyland
• I would like to travel overseas but would prefer to see America first.
• I listen to talk radio in the car. Not a huge fan of today’s music, although there are some songs I do enjoy.
• I have a cat named Dottie
• I love movies, but who doesn’t right? But seriously, I have a nice size collection.
• I am not into the clubbing scene.
• I don’t need expensive or lavish things.
• I will drink a beer over any other type of alcoholic beverage.
• I could eat Chipotle every day. No that is not where I work at.
• I play the bass guitar and drums
• I have performed stand-up comedy before and still do from time to time
• I drive a Toyota
• I have never had sushi.
• I love baseball (best sport there is)
• I enjoy football as well but I have never been to a professional game.
• I am a Clipper’s fan (long story, but when you hear it you will understand why and I'm not a front runner)
The person that I am looking for is someone that understands me. Someone who likes me for me. Someone who has dreams and passions for the important things in life as well as the little things. I like the type of girl that I can get into a heated debate about a topic and not take it personally. A girl who can make me laugh and someone that I can make laugh.