The last time I was asked to describe myself was undoubtedly standing up in a classroom, mildly confused, and trying to think of one “interesting” thing about me. Well here goes a description after a little more time to think...
I would say I am very colorful (dull moments are few and far between), fun to be around, honest (it’s too much work to lie and I could use the temporary storage in my brain to remember other things), good-hearted, very intelligent (our kids would be smart), have a great sense of humor, adventurous, and can say with a straight face that I really am a good guy. .
I've been in San Diego for almost 10 years now, and originally grew up in Michigan .... pit stops in Colorado and Arizona with a lot of good times along the way, but SD is now definately Home. I was raised by a single mother and sister 11 years older than me, who are women that are a big part of my life, but just missing that one more.
My “match” doesn’t need to be all these things, but even a handful would be great:
- Attraction is must, sorry... but at least the Elephant has just left the room
- Someone who is loyal and honest to a fault
- Is very active and loves to take advantage of all the things our little slice of Paradise has to offer
- Traveling, domestic and international… I can’t get enough
- Finds all my pictures on here of when I was in my 20’s attractive (just kidding… they are recent)
- Loves to exercise… running and the gym are my temples to decompress
- Similiar music tastes and likes going to shows
- Enjoys both going out when it’s time to have fun, and kicking back when it’s time to chill
- Loves to laugh
-Realizes we’re only here once and should make the most of it!