Im a fun goofy person who is looking for someone that can make me laugh.. I have taken life so serious thats its time to relax and live alittle.
Family is very important to me and you must like kids .my kids are in their teens.. Im not perfect but maybe Im perfect for you . .
Im not wanting to date around I want to have something true and meaningful.Im Looking to settle down with someone..
I want my last first kiss... That someone to grow old with and still be in love like the day you met . I understand it takes work and communication Im ready to give 100% are you?
What do guys really want? Im confused.. and I thought we were suppose to be the mixed up ones..LOL I did have a more detailed profile but lets face whoooo reads them? Im going to list my basic what Im looking for and what Im not.. READY?
1. Someone who wants a real relationship
2. Hard working and loyal
3. Funny (make me laugh)
4. Famly oriented
6. Someone that can carry a conversation
7. Sarcastic (someone who can make a joke and even laugh at themselves) because I will laugh at you.LOL
8. Affectionate ( likes to hold hands, hug, kiss) who can enjoy a night snuggled up watching movies
9. HONEST (no games)
10.Real says what they mean and mean what they say...
11. A man who isnt afraid to show attention and make you feel special
Of course theres more but I dont want to overwhelm you :) i am a bigger girl..so if you dont like that body style I'm not for you...... my pictures are current.
Not Looking for:
1. HOOKUP!!! No I will not send you nudes and NO I dont want to meet you for fun!
2. Cheater ( If you have a girlfriend or are married NOT interested) that does make you a cheater sorry but the truth is the truth!!
3. HOOKUP did I say that again????? hmmmm so many emails of people looking for sex... if you want that then there are sites out there JUST for that! Jus t google it..LOL
4. Smokers (uness you are a clean clean clean smoker) cant do it...
5. Must be male.... (long story) lol
This list I will keep short.... this is me in a nutshell... I can be funny and sweet.. but where does that get ya??? so blunt and to the point seems to work better :)
What you see is what you get.. Im not perfect .. heck far from it... I do like to be treated like a lady and with respect ... I mean come on open a door for a woman.(required). )..I grew up in a southern town and men there still tip their hats to the ladys... sooo sweet.... my grandpa always told me if a man doesnt show you the respect that you deserve he doesnt deserve you.... he was a very wise man.... still brought my grandma flowers after 60 years of marriage... and held her hand every moment he could...
Just something to think about :)