My name is Catherine, but all my friends call me by last name, which makes it interesting when my whole family gets together and there are 6 people answering to the same name.
I’d like to keep this short, so here a few fun facts…
- I like to cook, but rarely use recipes.
- I love my job, despite being the only woman in the office (no, I’m not a secretary).
-I love live music and try to see at least one show a month.
- My favorite place in the world is my family’s beach house.
- After a trip to Croatia last summer, I caught a serious travel bug and have a bucket list of destinations to explore.
- I usually hate when people use the term “active,” but since I ride my bike to work, practice yoga, swim, or hit the gym several times a week, I guess you could say I’m pretty “active.”
- This list wouldn’t be complete if I didn’t mention my affinity for quoting movies, watching late-night talk shoes, and carrying around the paper until Ive finished it.
I’m looking for someone who gets excited about trying new things, but also appreciates a lazy day of sleeping in and watching a good, or even a bad, movie. I’m attracted to those who work hard but don’t take themselves too seriously. I appreciate a good sense of humor and sharp wit- I’m looking for someone who can make me laugh, is that so much to ask?