I grew up in the DC area and moved to Florida in my last year of college for the Disney college program and never moved back to Maryland. I left Disney but decided that snow is much better when you visit it than when you have to shovel it. Now I just visit Maryland a couple times year. After a few years in FL, a wild streak took me out to Los Angeles for a few very fun years. But I came back to Orlando in 2001 and downtown Orlando has been my home ever since. I am often told that I don't look or act my age and I consider that a huge compliment. My friends and family are very important to me. I have a wide circle of friends that all bring something different to my life...from married with kids friends to happy hour friends to friends in other cities to friends from work to new friends.
I would love to meet a guy that is comfortable in shorts and flip flops or in a suit...A guy that is comfortable cooking with me or trying a new restaurant (I'm not a big fan of chain restaurants)...A guy that makes time for travel (and often)...A guy that is looking to meet a girl he can marry...A guy that is fun (It sounds simple, but it's a must)...A guy that likes putting his toes in the sand or sitting by the water every few weeks...A guy that knows how to treat a woman...
Things I've learned about Match that may help you/me in this process....
* I still look like my photos...they are recent :-)
* I rarely respond to winks
* I'm not interested in meeting men outside of the metro Orlando area
* While I prefer getting to know a little bit about you through emails first, I get get bored if the relationship stays in an email format. Don't be afraid to ask for an in person meeting. I will let you know if it is too soon for me.
* I still consider a man that is separated as married, so I won't date someone that isn't yet divorced.
* I always appreciate an email introduction as long as it isn't a "form" letter. If you think we have something in common, tell me why :-)