MY APOLOGIES LADIES.. I AM CURRENTLY NOT SUBSCRIBED. SO I CANNOT RESPOND TO MESSAGES.
1. I have pics. Just Ask (the reason i don't have them posted (1) privacy (2) i'd rather you actually read the profile and get to know me as a person before you baselessly judge me on looks. Come on... i've seen the guys you women date... looks obviously aren't that important to you.
2. What I'm looking for in a girl : (1) pretty/attractive, (2) honest, (3) ambitious, (4) semi-sweet (meaning you're nice, but you're not everybody's doormat.) (5) I'd like for her to have or be working on a good career.(even if you're still a student) I try to be a gentleman. So, i expect my match to be a real lady with class. I desire a girl that is cultured and intelligent, a girl i can have good conversation with. It would be nice if she was a good dancer because i'd like to learn.
3. Personality : I'm pretty straight forward and honest( sometimes to the point of bluntness) However, that comes with being a realist. I love to crack jokes and engage in observational humor.(by the way, i love a funny girl with a sense of humor. So, i'm not the one always making the jokes.) I'm usually the first one to poke fun at something or another, but i'm also serious when i need to be. I may only be 25, but i consider myself more mature than other men in my age group. I have a deep sense of loyalty and devotion to my significant other; I'm strictly a one woman man. I'm an honest person with values and integrity.
4. I'm not an extreme socialite. I don't do the bar/club scene unless it's for live music (which i love). I enjoy quite evenings at home or spending time with my significant other. Otherwise, I stick to a close knit group of friends. I do enjoy a good beer, a fine spirit, or a fine cigar, but just not in a crowded bar or club.
Let's get to know each other! Don't be afraid to take a little initiative. I don't bite!
CAVEATS & DISCLAIMERS: (PLEASE READ)
1. If you use cliche? phrases like: “live everyday like it’s your last”, “carpe diem” or you describe the person you’re seeking with terms like “outgoing”, “zest for life”, “loves living life” or some other cheesy phrase that has absolutely no real meaning Don’t’ bother….
2. If you're not interested please hit the "send a polite no thanks button" It is rude to just not respond. Be a lady, have some manners and leave gracefully. You're not sparing anyone's feelings or do anyone any favors by not answering. Don't pretend you can't see the big icon that aptly states: 1 NEW E-MAIL.
3. I don't do the whole "religion/faith" thing. So, if that's a problem.... You're just going to have to live with it.
4. Not that into traveling
5. Gold Diggers Need Not Apply