I have successfully passed two polygraphs. I feel this is a great way to start off this conversation, and if I only achieve one thing on here, you now know that I come with a ?seal of approval?. So a little bit more about me: I'm very extroverted, and a high energy lady. I am very driven, independent, and strive for success in all areas of my life. I am grateful to have a very rewarding career, and I understand the value of a dollar. My parents raised me to be strong, confident, and while I have been very successful so far, I never forget where I came from and how it has shaped me. In my free time I like to go to the gym, play sports, surf, ski, snowboard, scuba dive. I also dj, and enjoy creating new mixes, and making great playlists. I like to cook and host dinner parties for my friends, go out and explore dc and see what it has to offer.
As for what I am looking for: I am looking for someone that is genuine, honest, caring, has a positive outlook on their future, and most important, loyal. I want a man that is mature enough to have responsibilities, and who knows what he wants of life. I want someone that enjoys having a good time, whether we go out in the city or spend a relaxing evening watching a movie and ordering from one of the 500 Chinese menus they shove under my door. You should be easy on the eyes too, and willing to help me to get to the new level in MW3. (yes, I do enjoy watching sports, and playing video games). So if this sounds like you then, I?d love to hear from you! So send me that message!?
Update: Since there are more and more deal breaker guys out there, I'm going to be even more crystal clear
Consider this your litmus test: Before you message me please review the self test below. If you answer YES to any of the following questions, phrases, ideas,have to think twice at the statement , or think you just might fall into one of these catagories, I thank you for taking the time for reading my profile, but we won't be a match.Now on with the deal breakers:
1. If you have ex issues and aren?t over her, please don?t message me.
2. I am not looking for someone who is still in the process of "finding themself" and don't want to play shrink with you
3. If you are flaky, have drama, excessively moody, can?t commit to even a Chia pet, then click the next button
4. If you are judgemental and think you have something to "tell me" because you hold the keys to the kingdom, do me a favor and lock the door behind you and throw away the key.
5.In general, if you're an "urchine" sponging off people in your life (i.e. friends, mom and dad, etc) there's no place for you here.
6. I don't want to play Lewis and Clarke with you and go on this expedition called your life, because you still haven't decided to be an adult yet.
7.If you are only looking for a best friend-I suggest you go on friendster or myspace.
8. If you use the excuse, "my ex put me through a ringer, and I'm all twisted up inside, and damaged" Congrats you aren't the first to get your heart broken, and maybe you just might be happier at a used car lot
9. If you text/call me to let me know you are running 10 minutes late to our date because you had a difficult time sneaking out of your ONS's apartment, don't be surprised if I suddenly come down with the Zulu Flu
10. I don't want to have to go to the ER to get two stiches in my chin because you decided to full force tackle me on the Nat'l Mall
11. If you use any of the tricks from the tv show " the pick up artist" (i.e. magic tricks) there is a reason that show only lasted for two seasons, you're taking pointers from a mega creeper, and it will only make me wonder what other things you do to con people in your life...
Lastly, if you still have "no idea what you are looking for" I suggest you cancel your subscription, go to Barnes and Noble and buy a copy of "Chicken Soup for the I have no idea what I want out of life soul" and sit and ponder such thoughts