A few things about me:
1) I believe in the runner's (exercise) high and try to get it at least 5 times a week.
2) I am a natural red-head and left-handed, which apparently only makes up 2% of the world.
3) I am currently debating the validity of vitamins. Do they even work, and how would I know?
4) I am not shy, and can basically engage anyone in conversation.
5) If I had to pick one food to eat everyday it would be guacamole.
6) I can have fun anywhere, as long as I am in good company.
7) I hate using "haha" or :) but frustratingly find it necessary when first communicating with someone.
8) A good smile, sense of style, glasses, a little scruff, and pictures that are not from 10 years ago are appreciated in your profile.
Obviously, there is much more I can say about myself and what I am looking for, but hopefully you can uncover this when we meet.
Looking forward to it.