I love guitars. I started learning guitar when I was in my early teens. I dreamed of being a rock star. I played in a punk/ska band in high school. Now I get more enjoyment from playing my acoustic guitar. It helps me relax and unwind from a stressful or busy day. I'm not a good singer though. I practice singing in the car on the way to work. Other drivers must think i'm saying something to them.
I love to workout but I usually wind up hurting myself instead. My latest injury came on the ski slopes in Colorado. I guess humans aren't meant to bend in certain ways. Lately I've been staying fit by riding my bike along A1A on Sunday mornings. The ocean breeze feels great and helps keep me cool. Staying active is really important to me.
I like to cook when I have the time. The last thing I made was a recipe called spinich in filo with three cheeses. My kitchen usually winds up looking like a hurricane passed when I'm done. My most common mistake: forgetting to grease the pan.
Places I would like to visit: Egypt, South Africa, the Serengetti, Australia, Thailand.
I'm a pretty easy going guy. I feel that it's only fair to list a few of my more significant flaws:
1. I'm allergic to most cats and dogs. Sadly, I think my apartment complex is the only pet friendly one in town.
2. I dont have a high tolerance for alcohol. A good glass of wine is enough.
3. I sing horribly.
There are a few things that I look for in a girl:
- I really like people who are comfortable being themselves.
- Being able to hold an interesting conversation is a huge plus.
- I like it when people are a little bit playful. It makes them irresistible.
If any of this is you, then get in touch.