Some random trivia about me, listed in no particular order:
1. I grew up in Northern Idaho, which I wouldn't necessarily recommend doing, but I then moved on to Oregon and now Seattle. Love it here!
2. Speaking of places, I love to travel and in the last few years have been to Colombia, the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, Iceland, Japan, and South Korea.
3. I have a fun career working on commercials and the occasional short film with some amazing people, doing mostly animation and design.
4. I've shaken Barack Obama's hand. That's not terribly impressive, I know, since the guy shakes a lot of hands. But it was special for me, and, I think, for him too.
5. I'm kind of a hippie in the sense that I try to buy locally to help save the environment, which is why I use Windows 7 for my operating system and get most of my coffee from Starbucks.
6. Anytime I'm drinking something that's supposed to be shaken, stirred, or mixed before serving, I compulsively stir it between every sip because it disturbs me that it could begin to separate.
7. I like: Adventure, spontaneity, movie nights, good scotch, classic rock, black coffee, driving, reading, learning, football, and olives.
8. I dislike: Mazda's "Zoom-zoom" slogan, cigarette smoke, onions, and slow people walking in front of me who I can't get around.
I'm looking to find a fun, active woman with a great sense of humor and an amazing smile, preferably one who enjoys doing awesome stuff.