I'm originally from Massachusetts and move here last summer for work. Being new to the area, I don't know too many people or too much about SoCal (Do people even call it SoCal?), so I'm looking to explore and meet some awesome people!
Being from the Boston area, I'm an avid Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins fan, and I appreciate anyone who can talk sports.
Here's 10 Things You Should Know About Me:
1. Most all the stereotypical things about Bostonians apply, but I hardly ever have an accent.
2. Hiking is one of my favorite weekend activities.
3. I tend to have a sarcastic, dry sense of humor. It's an East Coast thing.
4. I'm new to California and love exploring everything there is to do here.
5. I'm pretty good at Taboo.
6. I prefer dogs to cats, but cats are cool too.
7. I can cook a mean lasagna.
8. I enjoy playing volleyball competitively.
9. Whiskey is my drink of choice.
10. I enjoy long walks on the beach--seriously. The beaches here are great.
I try not to take life too seriously, so I'm looking for someone who's fun loving, witty, easy going, and loves an adventure. It'd be cool if someday we could get to that point where we finish each other's....sandwiches!