So I am on here because I am single and finding the right girl is not working in my current routine. Going out every weekend to southside or crowded bars with college kids is just not my style anymore. I do like to go out often and have a good time with friends and family. I am not looking to elope and have kids after the 3rd date, but having a family someday is definitely the plan.
Instead of writing a book about myself, below is a few things about me. Please don't take them as anything more than just facts
- I am very driven to have a very well balanced and successful career and personal life. I am a well rounded person and can fit into any situation at any time.
- I like to think I have my sh*t together. I own my home, own a business, and managed to buy one of my dream cars as a joy rider
- For work, primarily I do medical sales, my business deals with commercial and residential home theater sales and installations
- NO DRAMA please. I do my best to surround myself with good people and good situations. I am very chill and easy going person. Drama just brings you down
- Best qualities in a girl: 1. Kind hearted 2. Honest 3. Driven 4. Intelligent 5. Family Oriented 6. Athletic
- I am very athletic and love to play sports. I played D1 soccer at Pitt and still play a few nights a week. Also over the summer I play on a few softball teams. I also still go to the gym a few days a week. If you couldn't figure it out...I am very competitive
- I am very much a country boy that is currently enjoying the conveniences of the city. Though I can put on a suit and and class it up with the best of them
- "Treat others as you would want to be treated yourself" I try my best to practice this everyday
- For fun I also enjoy tailgating, country concerts, fishing, hunting, camping, happy hours, typical guy stuff. I love cars, animals, cooking out...I'm sure you got it by now.
- Other quickies about me: I love country music, pasta is my kryptonite, I think puppies are the cuttest thing in the world, I am a VERY clean/organized person (you would never think a single guy lives in my house), I don't play video games, I make my bed every morning, pizza is my favorite food, I 100% support all pgh sports teams
If you like what you see and think we would get along well hit me up! Hope to hear from you