Here's 20 random things about me. Take from them what you will....
20. I prefer Bloody Marys to Mimosas.
19. I collect vinyl records.
18. I have two special needs siblings and my first job out of college was creating a non-profit for special needs adults.
17. I usually stay in the shower until the hot water runs out.
16. I’ve lived in Chicago, New Orleans, and LA since undergrad.
15. I’m the Michael Jordan of parallel parking.
14. I’ve been to 3 Kentucky Derbys, a Super Bowl, a gold medal Olympic Basketball game, and two college football national championships.
13. I feel like there's Helvetica and then there's every other font.
12. Every morning I brew four cups of coffee and dump them, along with an entire tray of ice, into a Big Gulp 7-Eleven cup.
11. I’d rather move on back roads than sit on the interstate.
10. My least favorite people in LA are the people who complain about living in LA.
9. …and Raiders fans.
8. My drink hierarchy, starting from the top - bourbon, red wine, microbrews, white wine, then it's everything else.
7. I'm really confused at Winking vs. Emailing. Is winking Match.com's version of FB's "poking"?
6. I really like picnics.
5. My greatest celebrity encounter was the time I met Jeff Tweedy on the street in Chicago.
4. Favorite movies include Kicking and Screaming (not the Will Ferrell one, IMDB it), I’m Not There, and Good Will Hunting.
3. I’ve driven across the country five times.
2. My man crushes include Tom Brady, Jon Hamm, Bruce Springsteen, Sandy Cohen, and Seth Meyers.
1. I only shave once a week.