Are there really any good guys out there?
Before you answer, lets chat for a minute.
I do meet guys all the time…but my problem has been this : I'm tired of the games. I'm tired of the players, and I'm truly ready to meet a guy who will actually respect me enough to read what I'm looking for in a relationship before responding.
These are things that are important to me.
1. I am looking for a relationship. I came on Match because I am figuring it out after all these years that finding a relationship of substance is hard out in the bar scene. I do not want a fling. I have friends that have found their life partners on here, so why not give it a shot.
2. Church is important to me. You don't have to stop and save people on a street corner, but please respect the fact that the Lord is part of my life, and I'm looking for the same in my mate.
3. I want a guy who has ambition. I'm not a gold digger… but I prefer a guy in my life that I don't have to support. I work hard, and I do respect the same in a man I'm passionate about.
4. I realize you need your "guy time". Understand- I also have friends and need my "girl time". In my opinion, a good relationship means that we can also fit into each other's worlds.
5. Family is important to me, and I'm looking for the same in a boyfriend.
6. I am a laid back girl with no baggage or drama. I work hard, but like to play hard hard as well. I love to travel, workout, watch football, eat good food, and hang out with friends...I hope to find that in a guy as well.
Last but not least, I hope guys will understand this: When girls go on dating sites like this- we get bombarded with hundred of emails from guys. Some of them are suggestive, some are rude, and some are flat out ridiculous. Please don't send me a picture of you with your shirt off - (or worse). If you have read this profile, and understand that I'm saying it from my heart, and you sincerely think that we should talk, I'm interested in hearing more about you, and why you think so.