- Stopping to pet dogs on the street without necessarily talking to their owners
- The pool at the 92YMCA and the locker room chat with the silver-haired ladies.
- Rag and Bone boots... Even when it's warm out.
- Listening to "Aziz Ansari Radio" on Pandora.
- The travel section of Barnes and Noble
- Alone time only king and running in central park.
- My Croatian Aunt who will still tell me to my face if I've gained a few pounds.
- Pretty much anything with ginger.
- Learning to swing dance so I can re-enact that scene from League of their own... Or that Gap commercial from the 90's... You know what I'm talking about.
I feel most alive when I'm out of my comfort zone and trying something new. If you can get me to laugh so hard that I'm not making any sounds while tears are running down my face, you're the guy for me. Bonus points if you can dance.
I'm looking for someone who compliments me and challenges me at the same time. I hope to do the same for them.. I'd like to find someone with that perfect balance of unconventionality and sensibility.