Fact: I can take it just as well as I can dish it- so you sarcastic guys who love witty banter- bring it on.
Likes: Laughter, kindness, coffee (more for the caffeine than the taste lol), long walks (better with someone than without), my dog, my kindle, loyalty, quality friendships, skiing, karaoke- yes I can sing!, travelling and long weekends away, sushi, fro yo, working out, Netflix, brunch, good wine, massages, make-up- I really enjoy make up but not high maintenance about it, Broadway shows, sleep, laying out in the sun, lots of affection and let’s just add laugher in there again for fun :)
Dislikes: Passive aggressiveness- can’t stand walking on eggshells, the price of gas- arg!, cowardous, dishonesty, doing dishes (but I live alone so not much choice there lol), awkward first dates that don’t flow- I think we all hate those, when a guy asks you on a date and then expects you to plan it, unkindness, bugs- yes I scream like a girl but hey it can make you look more manly in my eyes haha, cream spinach and brussel sprouts- yuk!, the fact that I have no coordination when it comes to group sports- doesn’t stop me from playing once and a while lol
Things you should know about me:
- I sleep like the dead- seriously!
- I’ve been told I’m a good kisser, a good hugger and have a smile that lights up a room ;)
- Not the best cook but I do try! I do make a mean omelets and have been getting pretty good at my crockpot!
- I really do like to laugh- if you haven’t figured that out already lol
- I am a really good friend and my friendships are really important to me
- I wear my heart on my sleeve- not always a quality I want to have but sometimes a great quality
- I love to try new things and spend a day doing an activity just as much as I love my lazy Sunday’s in my pajamas!
- I'm very close with my family
What I am Doing with My Life:
I’m currently working as an admissions counselor at a college in queens. I really enjoy what I do. However, I would ultimately like to fully apply my masters degree in school counseling and become a guidance counselor at a high school or middle school. Best situation ever would be to be a guidance counselor while also directing the school play- theater geek in me- what can I say!
I’ve done enough dating to know that finding “the one” is not an easy thing. At 28 years old, I’m open to short-term dating (because it’s fun), but know that I am ultimately looking for something long term (because hey- it’s more fun :) ). I am an open book and easy to talk to so feel free to shoot me a wink or send me a message if you think we would click!