First and foremost I am a mother, so if there are any issues with that you should probably keep it moving. Also, because I am a mother and dually employed my time is very limited. I am doing my best to balance my life with the possibility of love however, it is going to take mutual effort on BOTH parties - as any good partnership should!
Hardworking young professional, new to the Northern Virginia area. I hope to connect with new people, and make some new friends and connections. I love to laugh and have a good time. I enjoy good music and the proof is in my very eclectic music collection! I would like to say I am an open book, but not so much anymore. I am not jaded but I am more cautious about who I let into my world.
A few things about me, with no rhyme or reason :)
- Hard working woman, 100% self made
- I am a mother above all else, that is how I define myself
- God fearing!
- I could live off of Thai food
- Music is a huge part of my life, it is so transcending! Some of my favorite artists are: Kanye, JayZ, Tupac, Adele, Alicia Keys, Wiz Khalifa, J. Cole, Trey Songz.. love, love 80s rock!
- I am pretty amazing.. true story!
Most importantly, I am looking for a man who can take care of himself and is down to earth. I'd like someone who is motivated and will not settle for mediocrity. My ideal man would be "equally yoked". I am not looking to be a kept woman, I have my own and anything I want I can go get it. I would however, like to have a partner in life to share my life with.