I often speak in list form. See below.
1) I have a cat. He is named after my favorite wine, naturally. If you are allergic it's okay. I have stock in Claritin.
2) I love football. And by love I mean, you will have a difficult time getting me to do anything BUT watch football on Sundays between August and February. Even better if you want to join me!
3) I am passionate about my job. Very.
4) I have seen Rod Stewart in concert 7 times. That's not weird at all.
5) Sarcasm is the way I get through life.
6) When I get a cut, I bleed green and yellow. If you can tell me why, you win.
7) I'm from Wisconsin. So cheese, beer, and brats made up the majority of my diet for the first 18 years of my life. Nope. That is not just a myth.
8) I like to think I'm a pretty simple, fun loving, make my face hurt laughing kind of gal.
9) I would be super annoyed if someone actually used all 4000 characters in this space. So if that's you, I'm sorry. You are annoying.
Really? You just gotta be pretty fricken awesome and able to put up with my ridiculousness and sometimes inappropriate sense of humor. (okay.. maybe its more than sometimes)