• I'm the oldest of three girls, I’m not judgmental about vices, and I don't own a cat named Boyfriend
•I’m a former collegiate athlete, I can hold my own in the kitchen, and I can hold a conversation about more than celebrity gossip
• I’m SCUBA certified, a Colorado native, and like to add stamps to my passport every year
• I'm just as comfortable in a little black dress and heels as yoga pants and flip flops
• I’d prefer an email to a wink any day.
• My grandma told me to find a guy who is nice to his mama
• You are comfortable in your own skin, ambitious, and have a kind heart
• You do not have shirtless photos taken in front of the mirror with a camera phone on your profile
I don’t have a checklist. I’m not trying to "date myself" by finding someone who matches in every category, but I do think it is important to have common interests. For example, I like to ski. You don’t have to be next Shaun White but if you ski or are willing to learn this could be great!
Chemistry can't be defined in 2,000 characters. You know it when you see it. I'm not a fan of Manti Teo's style of dating. I'd love to meet up (in real life) and give it a shot.