For being just over 40, I've been pretty blessed so far.
- I've been able to hike the Grand Canyon and Zion
- I've smuggled glasses for orphans in Kazakhstan
- I've survived without my money or passport in Poland
- I've taught my daughter to be fearless addressing large crowds and taught my son to camp in out of the way places
- I've properly instructed my kids in the way of the Tardis
- I've raised chickens and processed my own turkeys - but don't tell the pet turkey who's been my pet ever since :)
- I've been a pastor, a computer guy, and friend. Of the three, I'm most proud of being a friend.
- I've stared down bullies and cried at nature.
- I've loved, I've lost, and I'm willing to try again.
I'm looking for an adventurous soul - the one says, "Sure, let's buy an RV and see the country." I want a woman who likes to be romanced, who appreciates when I get the door for her - the one who does not berate me for chivalry. I require intelligence and the ability to ask, "Why?" The one who says, "I don't know, but let's find out." Hopefully, I'm looking for you.