So I have read many of the profiles on this site to get an idea of what to write. The best I have read so far have had lists of random facts that are enjoyable to read, so here are a few from me.
1. I was once hospitalized for over-eating. :)
2. I jumped off a 20-foot cliff into the Adriatic Sea in Croatia.
3. I ran a marathon in the snow.
4. I won a TV game show (like jeopardy) in Spanish.
5. I still have trouble with writing dates because I lived in Europe for 18 years.
6. I love the piano, and most piano concertos. (Favorite is Mozart's 23rd piano concerto 1-3)
7. If I don't exercise I get really anxious.
8. I'm a fan strong red wines.
9. Was only star struck once when I met Magic Johnson.
10. I love Star Trek TNG (Sorry. :))
11. Favorite books are Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings", RIce's "Memnoch", and GGM's "100 years of solitude"
12. Currently training for a triathlon where proceeds will go to cancer research.
I'm looking for a partner in crime, just like you. Yet here are a few preferences:
1. Should look great in jeans. (If you look good in jeans, you look good in anything :))
2. I see drive listed as a top requirement on your profiles, I would like the same ambition from my lady.
3. Compassionate, playful and loving are qualities that I find irresistible.
4. Family-oriented is a major plus.
5. I'm not the jealous type, so I would like the same.
I hope this profile has sparked your curiosity. There is more to all of us then what we can write in these spaces, so I invite you to find out more. L