Please have a sense of humor when you read my profile:) I met great wonderful ladies online; developed awesome friendships and I thought I understood women; but I admit that I was wrong :) I still do not understand how women think :)
I am putting myself out there by changing my profile but I am looking for the right woman who will appreciate what I have to say here or think it is a funny profile: ) Either way; I am reaching out trying to understand how women think and make decisions; and perhaps help other men out there. So; please read below with an open minded perspective :)
I realize that there are weird men out there, but there are also great ones as well and I am one of them.
Dating (Women vs. Men) might NOT apply to every man
- Not because I kissed you (or held your hands) on the second or a third date it means that I am in love with you and want to have sex with you; it just means that I like you and I am enjoying your company.
- No because I text you 3-4 times a week; it means I am an intense person or a desperate man; it just means that I would like to know more about you and like hearing from you more often.
- Not because I work out a lot; it means that I do not have time for you. It just means that I am an active single person who does not like to hang out in bars anymore.
- Not because you see me on match (on-line) often it means that I am actually on-line all the time. It just means that match e-mail is connected to my BB and it is always on. Who got the time to be on-line all time anyway? Please talk to us ladies…communication, communication, communication.
Here are some questions to all great ladies out there:
- Why women make strange assumptions about their dates and take decisions based on those assumptions without even talking to us about them? You might be wrong; right? OK…Ok…sometimes!
- Why women think that all men are needy and can’t take care of themselves?
- Do women like to communicate often with their dates or just want to be left alone?
- Why women do not say; you know what “you did not rock my boat and I do not feel that the right connections is there” instead of “I am so busy with my own life, kids’ schedule and not sure when can I see you again”? Men are not afraid of rejections (at least I am not); why should we? If you just met someone and you do not feel a connection; just tell him that. Just be honest and say it; what is the big deal?
- I am not here to play games, not a player or a needy person nor looking for my mother; I can take care of myself very well and I have been doing it for many years. I traveled around world alone, explored many cultures, spoke different languages, met so many people and I just love my life: )
- I am an old fashion man (yes I still open the car door for you and buy flowers), a good cook; great kisser (yep; that’s right) and a very passionate man. I do my own laundry, fold them, and put them away. I am very athletic, practiced martial arts for years (got to the black belt level) and participated in pretty much every sport. I am a man who’s down-to-earth, loves to meet other people, enjoys doing anything and everything under the sun and have fun with it! I am not afraid to express my feelings in public :)
I would love to meet a woman that knows what she wants in life; a confident one that talks about her feelings, emotions and appreciates a man who is interested in knowing more about her, her lifestyle, habits and interests. It all about chemistry and connection; it is either we will click or we do not; just that simple; right?