I’m here hopefully for the same reason that you are - in the hopes of finding that great relationship where everything just "clicks". Looking to meet someone that I have chemistry with and that I can have fun with no matter what we’re doing. Great communication is key – but what’s even better is that non-verbal communication where you already know you understand somebody just by the way you look at each other (don’t worry, this doesn’t mean you have to be able to read my mind ;-). The best is when the conversation is easy, even when you just met. A good sense of humor is a must – I want to be with someone who makes me laugh, and who can laugh at himself too. It’s the little things in life that make me smile, and I’m looking for someone to enjoy it all with.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I've been living in NYC for 10 years.
- I love to cook (favorites include Italian, seafood, and eggs – they’re not just for breakfast).
- I work out 4-5 times per week.
- Love to travel (next up, Thailand!).
- I’m a morning person.
- I like to go out, but can also appreciate a night in cozying up on the couch catching up on my DVR.
- I love to spend the summer at the beach (was in Fire Island a lot last summer, and planning to do a few weekends in Montauk this year).
- I come from a very loving, supportive family, and I have a wonderful circle of close friends.
- I can be silly and sarcastic (I can dish it, and take it!).
- I'm a Yankees fan.
- I’m a neat/clean freak.
- I am independent, but really appreciate it when someone else takes charge.
- My Spotify subscription is the most easily justified $9.99 I spend a month.
- I'm an Instagram junkie.
- I know the difference between "there, they're and their" (it's important that you do too).
- I produce events for a publishing company. I am a planner by nature, so I can confidently say that I am doing exactly what I was meant to do, which is a great feeling.
If you have similar interests, and this sounds like what you’re looking for, drop me a note.