Thoughts, Fun Facts, Favorites, Pet Peeves. (subject to change.. often)
1. Smiles are always free and don’t go out of style
2. I hate spiders and smash them on sight. Don’t trust anything with more than 4 legs.
3. I appreciate any establishment with a good selection on the juke box.
4. Things I find attractive in/on women: Great Smiles, Beautiful Eyes, Clear Skin, Tank Tops, beanie/stocking caps, unique tattoos, Smart Ass/Witty/Outgoing attitudes.
5. Im a minority in California as I have no piercings and no tattoos
6, Dinner tastes better when prepared while listening to early 90’s RB Slow Jams
7. Have an opinion
8. I make friendly bets for a shot a beer, or a back massage on any sporting event
9. Competitive Yes. Sore loser or bad winner? Never.
10. All board games played with/by adults should be made into a drinking game Ex: apples to apples
11. “Think fast, talk fast, act fast” – Winston Wolf ‘Pulp Fiction’
12. Equal Opportunity Employer – aka I don’t have a “type”
13. It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.
14. Everyone looks better with a tan, but no one looks good orange.
15. Sporting events are still the only true “Reality TV show”
1. I participate in Men’s Softball (some co-ed), Men’s Hockey, and Co-ed Bowling leagues.
2. Excellent at Music Trivia, above average at most trivia, and the rest of the time I can come up w/ a complete BS answer that sounds logical and correct.
3. Men’s Slow Pitch Softball World Champion Tournament MVP 2011, I have the ring to prove it.
4. 2 time Oregon HS State Champion in Ice Hockey (’94 ’96)
5. Had a pet goat growing up, “Charbonneau”.
6. Voted Best Kisser and Most Infectious Laugh in HS Senior class, Also Voted most likely to be the next Rupaul. WTF? Apparently I didn’t live up to the hype on becoming a 6 foot, cross dressing black model type. Sorry to let you down.
7. I used to participate on a traveling dodgeball team, also won two trampoline dodgeball tournaments. Apparently I didn’t get enough recess growing up.
8. Was on the chess team in elementary school I'd love to share a bottle of wine and play a game of chess on a date
9. Quit Chess Team immediately to be on Ski Team, after 3 years gave up on Ski Team, because a tree jumped right in my way, concluded Hockey would be a safer sport to keep me busy during the winter.
10. Visited Many amazing ball parks throughout the US (Fenway, Wrigley, Old Yankee are a few)
11. I Love the water, but consider myself a non-swimmer. However I make a life jacket look good, and am excellent at manning the flag while water skiing.
12. I have witnessed 5 college football Bowl Games. GO DUCKS!
13. I have a horrible karaoke habit that I can’t seem to kick
14. When it comes to food, the spicier the better. Love Sushi
15. Staying in shape is a priority, however it doesn’t run my life, I’m not passing on a beer with friends or a great burger because “it’s not good for me”
1. Movie: Fletch
2. Bar: Norms in Danville, Capt Rons in Sherwood, OR
3. Holiday: Halloween
4. Sport to watch: Live-Hockey, on TV-Football
5. Number: 8
6. Place to go when skipping work: ball park for a sunny day game
7. Vacation Destination: Cabo San Lucas
8. Karaoke song: Hurts So Good–John COUGAR Mellencamp
9. Favorite Band: Motley Crue
10. Favorite Country Artist: Jason Aldean/Eric Church
11. Favorite Rapper: Too Short/Jay Z
12. Drink: Cucumber Vodka and Soda water NO GARBAGE!
13. Shot: Patron Silver Chilled, Lime no Salt, there better be a dance floor near by
14. Cover Band: Tainted Love
15. Concert: Billy Joel Elton John, any country concert in the summer
1. Inconsiderate or Selfish People
2. Complaining just for the sake of complaining
3. Indecisiveness or Flaking last minute “NO Call NO show”
4. MMA/Affliction shirts AKA "Sparkly Tigers"