I am looking for someone to have fun and enjoy life with because stories are better when shared. Sure, it's cliche but true. Life is short :) I love the outdoors and an active lifestyle. Bumps on a log need not apply. Not that I don't enjoy my couch time too, but I get antsy when I've been indoors too long...
Some facts about me:
1. I am an only child (you've been warned...).
2. I am stubborn. I want someone who can challenge me, but support me when I need that too.
3. I am fun and funny (at least in my own mind).
4. I can be a bit shy at first, but open up quickly.
5. I am not perfect and neither are you, and that's okay. I want someone who helps me be the best I can be and vice versa.
6. I am a single mom of two amazing little boys who have taught me more about life than I can ever hope to teach them, yet I try everyday...
7. I watch or DVR TMZ every night (yes, I'm aware it is an addiction).
8. I sing in the car and don't care who sees. If I've made someone laugh, then I've brightened their day.
9. I believe in paying it forward and karma.
10. If I watch a bull fight, I usually cheer for the bull.
Did you make it past the only child part?
I moved to CO from CA 7 years ago and feel like I have barely scratched the surface here. I want to get out and explore, maybe get lost, but I usually have fun regardless of the location if I am with good company.