Well, I tried 3 months and sent over 300 messages, got less than 15 replies. I met one person for coffee. I am no longer a subscriber here.
So I am down to winking when interested. Maybe you, the one I seek is on this site, then again maybe not.
Here is a little about me.
- I call myself Redjack because I am in gaming, I like the card reference. To be honest was going to go with one eyed redjack to distinguish hearts from diamonds but was told that could be taken the wrong way. Jack of hearts seemed too long, so Redjack it was.
- I am creative. It shows in my cooking and writing.
- I am loyal. I don't know how to demonstrate that just in words.
- I am easy going and I have a sense of humor. Sometimes my humor can be inappropriate.
- I am sensory oriented. I am not saying I am shallow. I simply know who I am attracted too.
- I am romantic and affectionate. I love to demonstrate those qualities in many different ways. By preparing a nice meal and planning and evening or a trip. A back rub or foot rub or both. Too many to list.
- I like a variety of music, not a huge fan of classical or jazz though.
There are so many qualities and traits I have not mentioned. Some faults too. I am far from perfect. Please do not judge by a summary of some words here. If you are interested, ask me.
What I am looking for? I am looking for 1 person. A friend, a love and a partner. Someone who is open and communicates. Someone who wants affection and romance. Someone who wants to start or expand their family with me. Someone who is willing to work together to maximize our happiness and minimize those hard times. Someone who shares mutual attraction and chemistry with me.
I feel many who read this will not believe. Perhaps they do not believe in love or romance. I do though. I love having someone to love and be in love with. I love seeing them and feeling my heart ignited. I love being consumed by that passion and want to share through affectionate demonstrations. I love feeling like a phoenix risen anew from the ashes, my heart re- ignited each and every day.