Intellect and a positive attitude will get you 90% of the way with me. I wish I knew how to define the other 10%, but if I spelled everything out up front, that would be far less interesting.
I'm not looking to go on a lot of dates, but I am open to connect with someone who shares a passion for life and takes each moment as it comes. I appreciate a person that doesn't need to live in a box -- someone who can just go with the flow.
I don't have a set path or plan for getting to know someone new. I just like to do what feels right at the time.
I have a very well-trained, older, 40-lb. Pointer-mix, and I only date guys who are ok with dogs.