I am an intelligent, liberal, somewhat crazy (in a good way) teacher/bartender. My personality ranges from connecting to 5 year olds by day, and creepy old men by night. I believe that we work to live, not live to work, so in my free time I like to enjoy myself and am looking for someone to enjoy it with.
Some things about me.....
1) I laugh loud and often.
2) I believe every person should have at least one bottle of white wine and one bottle of Tequila, preferably Patron, in their house at all times.
3) I travel a lot and still my favorite place I have ever been is Lucerne, Switzerland.
4) My favorite person is my mom, with my 15 month old niece coming in a close second.
5) I wake up for work at 5 am Monday through Friday, yet still don't go to sleep until after midnight every night - no idea why.
6) I have been to over 150 concerts - my first ever was The Beastie Boys when I was 13.
7) I genuinely believe that the internet has made every human being alive dumber.
8) I hate wearing socks - I would live in flip flops year round if it was socially acceptable.
9) I make a lot of mistakes, but I like to believe I learn from each one and move on - we can't change the past.
10) My biggest pet peeve in life is someone singing Radiohead for karaoke - no matter who you are, you're awful!
If you agree, or better yet disagree with anything above, let me know. I love a good argument.....