I thought I'd start by giving you a few sound bites about me and what I like to do:
- I love good food and good wine. I especially like trying new foods. My new favorite is Vietnamese and I have my eyes on Ethiopian next! As for wine, is there anything bad to say about it?
- Sports=fun. I grew up playing and coaching basketball. March Madness is like Christmas time for me. My friends often make fun of me because of my mild addiction to Sports Illustrated
- Traveling is a great way to hit the reset button. I try to visit a place I've never been to every year. Some of my last few travel destinations: San Francisco and Napa, Puerto Rico and the Arches National Park in Utah (amazing sunrise). I have visited Europe a few times before, but I've never been to Rome and I'm dying to go.
- I have a very strong work ethic and being good at my job is important to me.
- My favorite day of the week is Saturday. Why? bicycle rides, pool time, drinks with friends on patios, flip flops, and a ponytail. You can tell I love summer and warm weather, but I have a separate set of fun things to do in the winter too.
I have found myself in the same circle of friends, family and co-workers for years. While I consider myself lucky to have such great people around me, it has made it harder for me to find a guy I can share life with. I was raised with strong family values and hope to have a family of my own one day. For the time being, I would like to meet someone who has similar interests as me and can become a friend and life partner in the future.
I'm looking for a man who has a good sense of humor. I like a guy who can laugh and make me laugh. If you don't take yourself too seriously and think that Ferris Bueller is a classic, you already hit the mark! I find a hardworking man who is passionate about what he does for a living very attractive. If you're comfortable in your own skin, have a strong sense of self and aren't afraid to expose your flaws, we'll get along just fine. I'm looking for someone who will push and challenge me to be a better version of myself. A healthy dose of sense of adventure is also a plus. I'm always ready to discover a new favorite dish, wine bottle or travel destination. Contact me if you're up for the challenge!
I'm going to be off for awhile. If you're interested, you can always look in CINCInnati for me. I'm usually only gone for a BITT, but I'm always AT interesting places. Have a Good day and look for Me if you wAnt. I wiLl check back with you if you get my drift.