I have a lust for life and adventure. I live to travel, pop the cork on a good wine, and experience everything at least once. My schedule is usually full of school stuff, business networking, and trying to keep up with friends and family, but I adore lounging around drinking mimosas and watching The Walking Dead every once in a while. Hey, a gal has to let her hair down sometimes. It makes me happy to dress up and go out to a great restaurant or comedy club, but you aren't likely to find me in the clubs. I can cook like no one's business. Probably because my mom thinks that she is Paula Dean. I have made a great career out of health and wellness, so it is an important part of my life. I am looking for someone that is driven, brutally honest, positive, and wants to really know me. I am certain that I want to travel, build an empire, and drink good booze but beyond that I am open for what ever happens.
* I am originally from Asheville NC and although I love living the city life, I am a mountain girl at heart. I love sweet tea, biscuits and gravy, blue grass, picking raspberries, and I tell my mom everything.
* I hate Las Vegas. The shows are great, but you can have the strip. bleh.
* I ate field rat last year in Cambodia.
* I listen to dirty southern rap when I work out.
* I am a Big morning person.
* I love getting a party started but I am always the first one to fall asleep.
* I have watched every single documentary on netflix. What a nerd.