How do you just say that you're a nice, relatively successful guy looking to share his life with someone special?
Hmmm...OK let's try this...
Mildly intelligent, confident, enjoys weekends away, dinner and drinks in or out, socially presentable and looks that won't scare your dog. No rush, no criminal record, not desperate, house trained, can cook and can do his own laundry!
OK, maybe this instead...
- I'm gorgeous
- I'm quite intelligent (had to check that spelling, though)
- I'm funny
- I do stuff
- I like traveling
- I'm not stingy with time or emotions
OK maybe that doesn't work either! haha
Laughing is essential. Perfection is impossible. Better to be single than to be in a bad relationship. but if you're still interested...
So who's my ideal partner?
I hope she'll be the one who...
* Who`s head always finds the right spot on my shoulder.
* With ease fits into my arms and rest her cheek on my chest.
* May take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worthwhile, when my face lights up at the sight of you.
* The way you fish for compliments even though we both know that I think you are the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world.
* How cute I think you are when we argue and you dig your heels in to make a point and be heard, knowing all the while I'll most likely see it your way because your happiness means everything to me.
* The way your hand always finds mine when either one of us needs it most.
* The way you smile and feel knowing my voice will always be the first you hear wishing you good morning and the last to tell you I Love You and good night.
* The way you sit with your legs sometimes crossed or tucked in under you, in a sexy way, or twine a leg through mine when lying on the couch.
* The way that you kiss me when I least expect it.
* The way you always fall into my arms when you wanna cuddle or cry or when you're tired or sad.
* The way you apologize for crying over something silly.
* The way you say "I miss you" when we're apart.
* When you say "I love you" and I know that it's for real because your eyes tell me so.
Mostly, I'm hoping she's someone who will someday become my best friend!
If you feel you can handle most of that...We just might do OK! ;)