Top Reasons you should date me (as written by my best friend :-)):
1. Listens with an open ear and more importantly…an open heart.
2. She has an infectious laugh that makes you feel like you are funny, even you are behaving like an idiot.
3. Her patience and calm demeanor make her a natural with children…Mine actually squeal with delight if they think they will be seeing her.
4. She is one of the few women I know that would go camping with me and not give a crap about her make-up or hair, but then later would love to get dressed up and dance the night away.
5. I think that if she had her way, she would change the paint colors on the walls of her house on a monthly basis ~ I see it as a reflection of her colorful nature.
6. Don’t ever challenge her on anything regarding music for she has a plethora of knowledge on the subject.
7. She does not possess an ounce of jealousy and regularly tells her friends how beautiful they are.
8. She treats her dogs with immeasurable compassion and love.
9. Her friends regard her as family.
10. When people describe her, words like “elegant”, “beautiful”, and “intelligent” are frequently heard.
11. She is fiercely competitive, especially at any board game, so you better be able to hold your own if you are paired with her!
I am looking for someone with similar qualities, who is authentic and thoughtful, for conversation, companionship and to share life’s simple pleasures.
My ideal man is tall, health conscious (exercises, eats well, non-smoking), kind, generous and intelligent with a great sense of humor. He is athletic and likes the outdoors. He is chivalrous, empathetic and loves his family, friends, dogs and children. He loves music and dancing. He is silly and fun but knows when to be serious. He has great morals and values. He is affectionate and gives great hugs and back rubs. He is hard working and good with his hands but also knows how to relax and have a good time. He has his own hobbies and wants to share a few of mine…and he is an excellent cook.