Describing me has to be the hardest part of this, right? Instead of writing the long cliched paragraph about how I'm loyal, family oriented, etc. I'll just list a few random things about me.
- I have a 2 year old golden retriever who probably has more toys than your average 5 year old
- I've had golf clubs for 6 years and finally decided it was time to take lessons this year. You can tell I'm serious about it because I just bought myself the cutest golf shoes I've ever seen.
- Traveling has to be one of my favorite things to do. After going to Costa Rica last summer, I have a new found obsession with Central America. Next trip is either Belize or Honduras - any recommendations?
- I'm a couple of weeks away from getting my MBA (finally!!!)
- I can be pretty competitive which is why I've taken matters into my own hands this year and am forming my own dragon boat racing team. Random, I know.
Now the important part - what am I looking for? Besides the obvious fact that there's mutual attraction I'm looking for someone who is close with his family, honest - basically a good guy (but not a pushover). I'm also looking for someone who is stable and has goals in life. I can be pretty sarcastic at times, so being with someone who can dish it back is important. Although I can list a bunch of thing I'm looking for, ultimately it all comes down to whether or not there's chemistry.