Things about me you might want to know, other than the fact that I am a beautiful woman, inside and out.
1) I grew up in St. Louis, Missouri, but am a Maine-ah at heart. My favorite beach in the world is Kennebunk Beach, where I have found countless heart shaped rocks and gorgeous sunsets.
2) I am curious. I am a good listener. I am smart, savvy and quick witted. I am energetic, never boring.
3) Google "Giselle Goodman" and you can get to know about my professional life as a newspaper reporter.
4) I am a small business owner, too. I make custom gifts for horse lovers.
5) I work out and have been told I have a figure that is that of a woman much younger than I am.
6) Here are a few other random tidbits:
--- I love electronic house beats, and I can dance Rhianna under a table. But I also know the words to almost every John Denver song ever written.
-- I don't have a TV.
-- If it was up to me, I'd eat out for the rest of my life. I'm not an exceptional cook.
BUT -- Most importantly, I have two children who are still small (7 and 9) and they are my heart's delight. I won't talk about them all the time. But they are the world's coolest, most darling people and sometimes I just can't help myself.
I have a horse I ride nearly every day. A cat who knows how to fetch. And someday, when the time is right, I'll have a dog.