Okay, guys, I was obviously too vague in the last description about myself and who I'm looking for. Now, it's time to get down and dirty. We all have preferences, so please don't be offended if you fit into one of the many categories you're about to read. I don't even know you, so don't take it personally. That means you can't pout or give me the silent treatment. I'm sure most of you guys are wonderful men who have a lot to offer your future mate and will possibly make an awesome husband one day. However, for many, many reasons, a few of you shouldn't be dating at all. You know who you are.
I'm not interested in dating every Joe Blow on this site or any other dating website for that matter. I thrive in an honest, meaningful relationship. I'd rather spend my time with one man than dividing it among many. You'll never have true friendship or deep intimacy if you're always skimming the rim while dating everyone in your path.
Most importantly, I'm a Christian, and I'm seeking a good, Christian guy. I'm attracted to well-educated, highly intelligent men who are witty, charming, thoughtful, kindhearted, and trustworthy. I love to travel, and I'd like to meet someone who loves it as much as I do.
The mumbo jumbo listed below is just my opinion. That's it, nothing more. Hopefully, those of you with even the most minute sense of humor will get a good laugh. Here goes nothing.
1. If the majority of your clothes are camouflage or have NASCAR logos on them, I'm probably not your match.
2. If you spend more time hunting or fishing than you do with your family, or if you spend your weekends at bars or clubs,
I'm probably not your match.
3. If you have more tattoos than limbs, I'm probably not your match.
4. If you're a biker to the core, no matter how well you wear your buttless chaps, I'm probably not your match.
5. If you have more kids than you have adults in the family and/or more baby mamas than you care to remember, I'm probably not your match.
6. If you're messy or disorganized, I'm probably not your match.
7. If you have more hair on your back than you have on your head, I'm probably not your match.
8. If your relationship status is currently separated, then you're still married! Therefore, I'm probably not your match. Duh!
9. If you have so much junk outside your house that visitors are continually stopping by on Saturday mornings to check out your "yard sale," I'm probably not your match.
10. If you're seeking a woman around twenty or more years younger than yourself, I'm probably not your match. That's like dating your daughter! Yuck!
11. If you're a cowboy to the core, no matter how well you wear your Wranglers, I'm probably not your match.
12. If you're so boring that even your mother yawns at your lifestyle, I'm probably not your match.
13. If you're in your mid to late forties, or even worse, your fifties and have never been married, I'm probably not your match. If you haven't committed to someone by now, let's face it, you most likely never will.
14. If you have roommates or still live like you're in college, I'm probably not your match.
15. If you're an old fart who actually believes you're compatible with a twenty-something, I'm probably not your match. All I can say is I hope you're ready to talk about Justin Bieber or One Direction.
16. If you have grandchildren, I'm probably not your match. Don't get me wrong, I love pawpaws; I just don't want to date one.
17. If small children frequently point to your belly and say, "Look, Mommy, that man's going to have a baby." I'm probably not your match.
18. Finally, I don't smoke, dip, or chew, and I don't date the boys who do.
That wasn't so bad, was it? Come on, smile;-) You know you want to!