I really just want to find a nice person that likes me A LOT!
I like Boys that:
1. Love their mamas.
2. Are gentlemanly
3. Can wear cowboy boots if needed (spurs not required)
4. Is nice to other people
5. Wants to go on walks/runs/marathons/kite flying/sailing/cloud counting with me.
6. Likes to learn.
7.Is the one that stands out in the crowd.
8. Isn't afraid of being himself.
10. Doesn't take himself seriously
The thing I hate the most about online dating.
1. People showing up and looking NOTHING like their pics
2. Pictures of food/house/cars/money.
3. No pictures
4. The "Favorites" [um... thanks for "Favoriting" me-so that means you like me-But I've never heard from you before. interesting]
5. Getting creeped on, but never contacted. Just weird dude. weird.
Loves hot showers, laughs at simple things, overachieving, bad at making sound judgements while intoxicated, keeps it real for the most part-except on days when feeling big and bad, watches too much Netflix, eats cereal for dinner, wishes had more shoes, likes to hang out at obscure bars and dress down, likes country, has had alligator for dinner, wears pearls for earrings, watches caloric intake, likes to sleep, loves life, likes nerds, wishes time traveling was real, may have tennis elbow, watched The Cove and was horrified, believes in Gender equality, misses living in New York, is happy-and successful, doesn't like "online dating"-lets make it our own thing, ya hear!, is sad about Boston, wants to find a partner for life, has many layers, has never seen Twilight, thinks Jon Mayer is a jerk, Works at an AWESOMETASTIC company that caters food-has an espresso machine-kitchen full of food, is awkward, tends to like artists, thinks Portlandia is a riot, sat in the snow watching the Jets play, wants to fall in love.