Well for starters, I spend the majority of my day with 10 year olds...yes...I’m a teacher! I am hoping to meet new people who wouldn't mind showing me that Maryland is not only about crabs and football.
I'm originally from PA (Philly side). Before you ask, YES, I'm an Eagles and Flyers Fan! I know that can be such a deal breaker in Maryland ... but I think it makes for great debates and a fun football/hockey season. Before moving to Maryland, I spent 5 years in Morgantown, WV. No, I was not a super senior who couldn't say goodbye to college life...I completed my Masters Degree in Elementary Education. I am a huge WVU fan and never miss a football game.
10 Things you should know about me…
1. If you looked at my PANDORA, you would see anything from Al Green to Blake Shelton, Maroon 5 to Adele, John Legend to Eric Church, Sinatra to Pitbull, and everything in between.
2. Sports: If not playing, I’m watching. I love a good tailgate party filled with great food, conversation, and of course corn hole! (I didn’t spend 5 years at WVU for nothing) I will playfully argue with anyone that my teams are number one…even if they may not be the winner that day!
3. My favorite movie of all time is the Wizard of Oz (strange but true). I love comedies and enjoy watching Bridesmaids, Step Brother, Anchorman, Wedding Crashers and Grownups over and over again.
4. I am sarcastic and love to make people laugh – even if it means I have to play the fool!
5. I never miss a ‘Sunday Fun-day’ with my friends.
6. I love to learn and I’ll try pretty much anything at least once.
7. I know my way around the kitchen and enjoy cooking.
8. I have a weakness for really good wine and whiskey!
9. I make amazing guacamole and margaritas!
10. Oh yeah… I hate two things ... raisins and bananas.
My perfect match is someone that enjoys every aspect of life, is fun-loving, active, sporty, outgoing, and trustworthy. Someone who pushes me to reach my goals, makes me laugh, up for any challenge, passionate, full of life and keeps me smiling.
Life is full of little surprises and I can't wait to figure out where I'm headed next. Overall, I'm just a fun-loving girl looking for something to smile about...could that be you?