Creative, adventurous, liberal, independent, perpetually curious, tech-savvy, semi-granola chick who can be a bit geeky.
I'm an urbanite (though I do live in Evanston) that appreciates the built environment but loves to recharge by being out in the wild where you can see tons stars and clearly hear the sounds of native critters. I recently went kayaking and I just loved it! Several years ago, I lived in a 4-wheel drive camper driving through western Australia. Simply amazing. I long to go back...
- are just familiar enough to be comfortable and just different enough to keep things interesting!
- are passionate about the work you do, or the work you do allows you do what you are passionate about
- you have brains and know how to use them
- get geeked out about learning new things and sharing them with others
- care about your family, friends, community and the planet
- are liberal
- you’re up for experiments to test the boundaries of delight