Honestly, I don't know how to write a profile that will make some guy want to date or even get to know me. I could write something lame like, "looking for my prince charming, I like long walks on the beach, candlelight dinners, birds singing, sunshine and rainbows blah blah crap crap" So here it goes a little about me and what I'm looking for
1. I'm extremely shy in person, hence why I've decided to join a dating website
2. I'm petrified of driving and therefor I don't.
3. I can be sarcastic and at times perverted
3. I ran in a 5k and want to eventually run a half marathon.
4. I hate dressing up
5. I come from a big family (10 siblings)
6. My favorite food is leftovers
7. I give great advice
8. I've been on a quest to find the perfect steak and cheese sub
9. I hardly sleep
10. I'm an aspiring writer(I have a few unfinished projects)
11. One of my favorite movies is Shawshank Redemption
12. I tend to set outlandish goals (like no coffee for a year)
13. My favorite desserts are Tiramisu and Strawberry shortcake
14. I'm very quiet unless you get to know me or I've had a few drinks
15. People think I'm mean, but I'm really nice once you get to know me.
What I'm looking for.
1. We have to be attracted to each other. I'm not looking for a model, but yeah we have to be attracted to each other.
2. Sense of humor, hmm yes because sometimes you just have to laugh even when you're having a shitty day
3. You can't be shy, because that would never work. We would just be two people sitting there staring at each other.. Awkward....
4. Dominant, I'm naturally submissive, but I'm not looking for some creepy guy who gets off controlling every aspect of his woman's life.
5. You have to like amusement parks, especially the spinning rides.
6. If you know how to cook great
7. You can't be the jealous type.
8. If you're someone who loses his temper easily, then yeah you're not for me.
9. You have to be patient and understanding
10. I'm not expecting you to treat me like a royal princess, but you have to treat me good.
Um ok. sooo that's the best I could do...