Little bit about me; I'm a classy chick looking for a cool guy. I enjoy looking towards the future and also cherish the moments of the present. Life is a journey that I am continually growing, learning, embracing and loving. It is time to add an additional set of footprints to walk beside me. I have been blessed with friends and family in my life that love me just because. I consider myself to be an "old soul" with values to match. I smile easily and sometimes talk too much. I can admit when I am wrong. I like my vodka martinis with three olives. I am confident but not arrogant. I enjoy traveling and wish I read more. I am 25% German which means I have an in built sense of pacifism... unless I'm provoked and then the other 75% needs to take over and kick your butt =0) I would love to say I enjoy the rugged outdoors, but I am more of a pampered camper. I am currently pursuing a second masters degree. I love all types of music with one foot stuck into 90's hip hop. I love my mom.
Little bit about you; a mature, honest, stable, educated, financially secure, self-confident, multifaceted man. You are not looking for a woman with leftover emotional problems from previous relationships. You are a man that can appreciate an independent woman in her career and know that she is still your lady and enjoys to be treated and cared for as such. You like to laugh and love your personality even more. You are a man's man with a gentle touch. You are open and communicative. Your family and life experiences have given you strong values and beliefs with a modern twist. You can recognize "normal" when you meet her.