10 Fun Facts About Michelle
1. I used to bail hay on the farm and now I’m working on “Farmer’s Daughter” – Rodney Atkins – music videos.
2. I slept under the stars while floating down the Amazon River after swimming with live piranhas.
3. A lion once grazed my van while on a safari in Africa, and it was one of the best experiences of my life!
4. I make a mean chili.
5. I went to the Notre Dame vs. Navy football game while in Ireland.
6. My friends mean the world to me; so much so that I went to two weddings in the same day.
7. I once sled down Nashville’s capitol hill on a cafeteria tray.
8. I put my toes in the Jordan River, exactly where they think Jesus did.
9. I’ve been known to get in my car, and go on a spontaneous road trip.
10. Went bouldering in the Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming even though I'm afraid of heights.
I’ve also been known to spend an entire day, in bed, watching movies.
I'm looking for a man that thinks being creative and productive is fun. I love spending a night at home but I also really enjoy a good happy hour and I'm looking for a guy who can also enjoy both. My faith is a big part of my life and I'm looking for someone with similar values.