Here's a few fun facts about me that just barely skim the surface.
1. I am a physical therapist and I love my job!
2. I played soccer and lacrosse in College.
3. My favorite professional team is the Sounders.
4. The population of my undergrad is most likely smaller than your high school population.
5. I LOVE halloween (this includes making my own costumes)
6. My favorite guilty pleasure movie is Son in Law (don't judge!)
7. I cannot whistle or roll my r's
8. I've been to South Dakota 28 times and have never once been to Mount Rushmore (WHAT??)
9. I love road trips and a little spontaneity (on a whim drove from LA to Seattle for the weekend!) Anyone up for I-90: Seattle to Boston??
10. My iPOD is ALL over the place (we can chat about this one later)
11. I'm tone deaf, cannot hold a note, but belt it out in the car. (If you are able to sing, I commend you and will most likely be jealous!)
12. I haven't owned a TV since 2006. (....oh but don't worry, I have internet! Favorite shows are Dexter, Arrested Development and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia)
13. I was born and raised in Seattle, but have spent the last 10 years in California. (just moved back 2 months ago)
14. My favorite sport to watch is College Basketball (but....Curling in the Winter Olympics is a close second!)
15. I'm adopted
16. I'm a pretty outstanding bowler and shuffle board player!
17. I know how to change a tire.
18. Anyone remember the Myers-Briggs personality test you took in school??.....I'm an ESTP.
19. I am saving up for World Cup 2014
20. Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and South America are three places I would like to visit, but have not yet been.
What I look for in someone else:
Being passionate about something in life whether it be your career, an aspiration or a hobby is something I value highly. Along those lines having a drive to pursue this passion is just as important. I am the polar opposite of clingy so would look for someone who enjoys company, but also values their independence. Looking for someone who can just be themselves, be a little goofy, not take themselves too seriously and enjoys life. I do have a tendency to make fun of myself and other people (all in good humor) so someone who doesn't get offended easily, is sarcastic and has a good sense of humor would be ideal. For all of you taking muscle pics in the mirror: congrats you have a great body, but I just don't think you are for me!