Dr. Seuss once said, “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” I think it is extremely hard to describe yourself in a mere 4,000 characters, so here are 20 fun facts about me.
1. I am extremely close to my family. They are the most important thing in the world to me.
2. I have the best friends a girl could ask for – I would do anything for them in a heartbeat.
3. I have learned so many things from my grandparents, whom I love to death – and would give anything to be able to spend one more day with my grandpa and grandma.
4. I am proud to say that I completed my Bachelor’s degree at UW-Madison and am currently completing my MBA with an emphasis in Finance at Edgewood College.
5. I LOVE sports…watching, playing, anything to do with sports.
6. The only bone I have ever broken is my thumb.
7. I love to cook.
8. Chances are, if I am at home, I am in sweats.
9. I am a terrible dancer, but can bop to the beat with the best of them.
10. I miss college. I am not entirely sure what I want to be when I grow up, but for now I am a Treasury Analyst.
11. March Madness and Christmas are equally exciting to me…cannot describe how much I love both!
12. I can sew. :) Cool, I know.
13. I hate the very bottom of a gallon of milk and will not drink it.
14. I am honest to a fault.
15. “FRIENDS” is my all-time favorite TV show.
16. I am a HUGE Badger fan, Hawkeye and Golden Gopher fans need not apply.
17. I want to learn to golf, but it will take a very patient person to teach me.
18. I am very crafty.
19. I am a creature of habit, but love exploring the mystery of life and taking time to appreciate new things.
20. It makes me sad when I think about some of the amazing people who are no longer as big a part of my life as they used to be. Even though I am not in as close of contact with them, each has taught me things and changed my life in some way.
As you can see, there is a little weirdness in me, but a lot to love. I am a very fun loving, outgoing, warm, and generous girl who just wants someone to share life’s greatest moments with.