I'm a social, 25 year old, with a big family and a fun and close group of friends. I am a New Hampshire girl at heart but love living in Boston. I'm looking for someone who's fun, outgoing and confident who can have a good time regardless of where we are or who we are with.
I don't think I will ever be comfortable with writing about myself... so here are just some ramdom things that I think pull it all together, me that is:
- I enjoy 'NH' things - skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, camping and boating (I have water skiied, but it's not my favorite thing).
- Sarcasam is my first language, balanced out with a big heart.
- I do not cook...sorry.
- My group of friends would have nothing interesting to do if it was not for me; I am the planner. Camping trips. NYE plans. Comedy shows. Christmas parties. Birthday surprises. Ski weekends.
- I enjoy smoking a cigar occasionally, usually with my Dad or uncles after dinner.
- I never discrimiate when it comes to alcohol, but I always have a bottle of cab on hand and a case of bud light.
- I have a large family that is super close - there is always an occasoin for a family party!
- I love the company I work for and the people I work with, though have recently been considering a change of pace.
- I am a big sports (New England/Boston) fan and rarely miss a Celtics game... though they have been semi dissapointing this season.
- I enjoy traveling, but am not well traveled. Family vacations growing up consisted of a week down on the Cape, at a campground in Maine or at a ski mt in NH. In my adult life I have been to Greece, Turkey and on a Caribbean cruise but would love to travel to Ireland some day!
There is more, there has to be.. right? I mean, I have been determining "who I am" for 25 years now.
I guess I am just looking for someone to share my story with. I am constantly going and doing, I would love someone to go and do with me. I want to share my large crazy family with someone important. I need someone who can take my sarcasm and strong will in stride and even give it back to me (though I'm sure I will regret saying that). Someone who can keep up and just wants to be happy and live happy.
PS - just moved to Portsmouth, NH from Boston for work... haven't had a chance to update my "about me" accordingly. :)