I like to think my jokes are great; sarcasm can be quite entertaining as long as it’s all in good fun. Looking for someone who loves to have a great time no matter what we are doing and can go with the flow. A gentleman who can take the lead so I don't have to and knows how to treat a woman like a lady. It's kind of like dancing, if you can lead me on the floor my eyes will never leave yours. I was born and raised on the Island of Hawaii and I have lived in a few other states. But when I came to Naples, it reminded me much of home...so I think this is where I intend to hang my hat. Honesty and loyalty are two things I value the most, trustworthy and dependable are close behind.
Alright, it's time I lay down a few prerequisites.
1. If you don't have hair (on your head), don't bother. I like hair, I like to grab it, run my fingers through it...would you date a bald woman?
2. If you are not in my age range (29-40) you better be something exceptional. My last two long term relationships (3.5 5 years) were both with men 4-5 years my jr., I am looking for something else at this point in my life. I also want kids but don't want to be changing my husband’s diaper at the same time.
4. No pictures...don't bother.
3. If you have ever had to question whether you are handsome, sexy, or in shape (moderately)....don't bother. I am not a "hard body" but I work out and I like to stay active, I am not interested in a tubby. (I CF and have been for a couple of years. Yes I am a part of that cult...if you make fun of it...don't bother...not interested in negativity). Face it, we are human creatures and we are attracted to "shiny" things. I want to be madly attracted to my partner...I want passion. If it isn't there I will lose interest quickly.
4. Please have a decent level of intelligence and commonsense. I like to discuss a wide variety of topics (no religion or politics with strangers; most don't like what I have to say) and need someone who is mentally stimulating. This also goes for grammar. If you can't spell or have the know how to use spell check...don't bother. C'mon guys! This is your first impression...sorry but a 36 year old who doesn't know the difference between "affect" and "effect" will never measure up.
5. I want someone who is established and successful in their career. I've done the whole "figuring it out phase" with the ex. It sucked. Period.
6. Someone who has an incredible sense of adventure, wants to travel, enjoys trying new things, and isn't afraid to be like Nike and "JUST DO IT!" I need that, someone to push me a little bit when I get scared.
7. I wear high-heels, shorties...don't bother.
If you got through that and haven't panicked, please move onto the hopefuls:
1. Someone who likes to dance. Loves music, live shows, big concerts, or like to take off to Miami for a night or two to let loose...we all need it.
2. I like things that are fast and loud. Land, water, and air...animal or man-made...I like it all...but not rice rockets...they are uncomfortable. So if you have fun toys, BONUS! PS. you must like the beach. Period. (FYI Dream Car: 1966-67 Shelby A/C Cobra 427, midnight purple w/ soft yellow racing stripes...a girl can dream;)
3. Someone who makes me feel safe and secure, not only physically but emotionally too. Now this might come as a shock, but I do NOT want to be your best friend, and I don't want you to be mine either. I have a best friend (two actually). I don't want to burden you with the things I tell them. We need an outlet besides each other, someone else to vent to so we aren't constantly airing all that crap on each other. I want you to be my lover, my rock, not my whipping post.
Now I am sure this comes off a bit harsh but hey, toughen up sissy! If you think you can handle it PLEASE contact me. With all that said, ironically, I am a sweetheart.