Okay, so here I am... I initially ran in the other direction in terms of the thought of online dating, but after the success of my best friend's relationship, as well as my sister's, I'm hopping on the bandwagon! I am tired of the same type of guys that I attract in certain social settings, and I'm tired of the same silly lines.. I'm a busy person just like everyone else and I don't have time NOR the patience for the nonsense... So as far as dating is concerned, I decided it was time I changed my approach to it and hopefully it gets me somewhere! LOL :)
- Children (I don't have any, so my nieces and nephew, and every single child on this planet for that matter) and animals make my world go round.
- I'm grateful for all of my family and closest friends, they're the people who have helped me become the person I am today.
- I'm patient, compassionate, understanding, intelligent, kind, sensitive, and respectful
- I have a wicked sense of humor and a biting tongue, but it's all in good fun... I live for fun... If I'm in a room where no one else is having fun, I will create it... I'm good at amusing myself :-P
- I'm entertained by simple things... And it's simple things that please me
- I love to laugh... And I love to laugh hard...
- I do everything to the extreme - It's not done on purpose, it's the way I am
- I know that not everything is black and white and in fact, there are shades of gray, which is why I'm so understanding
- I'm honest. ALWAYS!
- I'm a deep thinker and I'm quite wise... As a child, I was often told I had an old soul and was wise beyond my years
Who I'm Looking For:
- It would be cliche of me to say that I'm looking for Mr. Right, but I'm certainly not looking for Mr. Right Now, so I have no other way of putting it ;)
- Someone who is a best friend, has similar interests, enjoys life, and has a similar outlook as my own
- Someone with a "southern gentleman" type of charm!! Not all good girls like bad guys, and I would love to have someone show me that chivalry is NOT dead!
- Someone with good, honorable intentions!